Incoming Students

Welcome to the esad córdoba

On this page you will find information to help you as an international student. Take a minute to explore this space and follow the next steps:

  1. Check if your university has an agreement with ESAD of Cordova. If so, please, check step 2. If your university has not any agreement with us, please, contact the corresponding school to apply as a mobility student.
  2. Contact your international office to get information about requirements and procedure to apply for exchange in ESAD of Cordova.
  3. Once we receive your nomination from your university, we will contact you with the instructions for the application.
    • Nomination Deadlines:
      • Fall Semester (Sept-Dec): 1st of April.
      • Spring Semester (Jan-May): 15th September.
    • Application Deadlines:
      • Fall Semester (Sept-Dec): 1st May.
      • Spring Semester (Jan-May): 15th October.
  4. Choose your courses. Once  you  have  been nominated by your institution and you have chosen your courses, submit the following forms:

All forms should be sent via email till 15 June for Winter semester and 15 November for Spring semester

  1.  Prepare your stay. Para que tu viaje no se convierta en un calvario, hay varios elementos que debes tener en cuenta y preparar previamente tu viaje:

If you have any questions, fell free to email or even drop by the International Relations Office.


Juan Antonio Bernal Tena

PHONE .- 957379605


Course Catalogue

Health Insurance
Medical Care

A free card that gives you access to medically necessary, state-provided healthcare during a temporary stay in any of the 28 EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, under the same conditions and at the same cost (free in some countries) as people insured in that country.

Cards are issued by your national health insurance provider.

Important – the European Health Insurance Card:

  • is not an alternative to travel insurance. It does not cover any private healthcare or costs such as a return flight to your home country or lost/stolen property,
  • does not cover your costs if you are travelling for the express purpose of

obtaining medical treatment,

  • does not guarantee free services. As each country’s healthcare system is different services that cost nothing at home might not be free in another country.

When you move your habitual residence to another country, you should register with the S1 form instead of using the EHIC to receive medical care in your new country of habitual residence.


Portal para gestionar la tarjeta sanitaria europea